Friday 17 June 2022

Seas the Day Bundle

Hello fabulous creators and welcome back,

Today I'm going to show you some cards I designed with the beautiful Seas the Day Bundle. Since I am surrounded by the ocean, I'm always drawn to sea life stamp sets and this one was on my wish list. However, before I had a chance to add it to my next order, it was given to me by a friend, who is also a  Demonstrator. She had held a very large and successful event and wanted to share her rewards with some us.

We had worked together, as volunteers, at the same hospital stay facility. Gathering with the families, who were often very far from home, we would distract them with some card making. Last year she was one of the recipients of the Heart of Stampin' Up awards. Thanks to her successful application and Stampin' Up!s generosity, they were able to help start another facility up island.💙

This is the most recent card I created with this set. I decided to try something a little different. Since a bunch of sets from the current Mini are retiring June 30th, I have them on the my craft table. I'm trying to squeeze out every last card from them before they're retire. But none of them were really obvious choices. Then I look at the dies and got my inspiration. The Seas Dies, from the Seas the Day Bundle have a gorgeous leaf and a fern like die. And a while later, here is what I came up with. 

As a nod to the ocean, I used one of our new In Colors, Tahitian Tide. The DSP was embossed with the Stitched Greenery Die. I added the Bough Punch with a few vellum pieces for background. After die cutting the sentiment (from Pansy Patch), I go the idea of snipping off the top to make it look like a vase.

Here are a few others I've created with this lovely bundle - it does retire June 30th, so message me if it's on your list.  


                                             (The fish came from the retired Seascape bundle)


If you have any questions about our Stampin' Up! products or any of these cards, please message me. Let me know if you want to be added to my monthly email newsletter. You can also find me on Instagram and Facebook.

We'll see you next time. Thank for coming by.

Cheers,

Adrienne

We are like islands in the sea, separate on the surface but connected on the deep. - William James

No comments:

Post a Comment