Monday 20 June 2022

Nuts & Bolts Projects

Hello wonderful people!

Earlier this year, I had the honour of being a Creative Ambassador for a month. I got to choose a stamp set and once a week had to post a project featuring the set. I felt like a kid in a candy store. It was so much fun coming up with different ideas and sharing them with my fellow demonstrators (a team of about 70.) I chose the Nuts & Bolts Stamp Set because it was one I wouldn't normally buy. The idea of creating with something I wasn't gravitating towards was very appealing - I love me a challenge!

For the first two weeks, I designed 3 cards for avid, casual and beginner stampers. This wasn't a requirement but I knew we had a lot of new stampers in this team and I wanted to make sure they felt included. Here's the first week's selection:

 
                                                                              

For the third week, in addition to featuring a decorated Ombre Gift Bag (retired) and Mini Jam Jar (retired), I showed everyone a hexagonal box I had designed. They were all full of yummy selection of Nuts & Bolts... which of course I had to eat because we weren't meeting in person yet.

When the last week arrived, I decided to have some serious fun. I will occasionally create my own sentiments, trying to be punny or making Dad jokes. I'm a HUGE Dr Who fan and this is what the first one references.



Much to my surprise, I loved this stamp set. It let me rediscover the playful side of stamping. It showed me it wasn't just for kids. It retires June 30th so contact me before month end for your order.

If you have any questions about Stampin' Up! products or these projects, just message me and let me know if you want to be added to my monthly email newsletter. You can also find me on Instagram and Facebook.

We'll see you next time. Thank you so much for making the time to visit.

Cheers,

Adrienne

The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do. - B.F. Skinner 

If you see something you like that's retired, just let me know. I can let you know what's similar and current. One of the things I love about Stampin' Up! is how they change their selection of products. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment