Saturday 18 June 2022

New Horizon Suite Collection

Hello Everyone and Welcome!

The New Horizon Suite was perhaps my most favourite set from the Jan-Jun Mini. Oh my gosh, the DSP is insanely gorgeous! However, everything from this suite retires June 30th. 

Can we talk about this gorgeous DSP again? These papers tell a story - they feel magical. You can create lovely cards so easily. Here are just a few of the cards I made with this fabulous suite.

I created this duo from one piece of DSP! The birds and sentiments were stamped right onto the DSP. I added the fence on one and the DSP grass on the other. So easy! These cards went on to become part a box of note cards for a friend.

This card was created for a neighbour, across the street, who was going through a hard time. I simply stamped the birds directly onto the DSP, added the deer (also in DSP because I didn't want it to stick out too much, using the Grove Dies) and added a sentiment (from Charming Sentiments Bundle). 

My daughter had bought an acreage in the mountains on the mainland and was feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the work. I made my her this card to cheer her up. She absolutely loved it. The sweet birds (fussy cut) and sentiment (Double Oval Punch) come from the Catch You Later, which also retires on June 30th. After finally seeing her place this summer, this DSP is an incredible reflection of her land and views.


I made this card for a fellow Demonstrator, whose Dad passed away. We met when she attended one of my online stamp camps earlier this year. After chatting, we discovered not only had we briefly worked together, but her Dad and I had worked together for many years - small world. To make this card, I just glued the die cut fence to the front and wrapped the ribbon around the corners, taping it to the back. The sentiment came from the now retired, Here for You dies. 

This one actually came into being when I was creating cards for my Happiness Abounds Mini Stamp Camp. I wanted everyone to see the versatility all the dies in that set, including this funky one. Now, I figure it was designed as a decorative border die but I decided to have some fun with it so I crisscrossed the ribbons (taping them to the back). The flowers come from the Happiness Abounds stamp set and the sentiment from the Flowers of Friendship Stamp Set. Even the reverse sides of the DSP in the New Horizon set are amazing.

You won't want to miss out this beautiful and versatile set - remember, it retires June 30th.

If you have any questions about Stampin' Up! products or any of these projects, please message me. Let me know if you want to be added to my monthly email newsletter. You can also find me on Instagram and Facebook.

See you next time. Thank you for taking the time to visit.

Cheers,

Adrienne

Look to the horizon, spread your wings, and fly - Tom Reilly


No comments:

Post a Comment