Wednesday 22 June 2022

Cherry Blossoms & Deers

Hi Everyone!

Welcome back to my blog. Today's card was created earlier this spring. I am blessed to live in Victoria, on Vancouver Island, where the cherry blossoms are incredibly plentiful, along with deer. (And the cherry blossoms are definitely the more popular of the two, at least with the locals. 🤣)

Once in a while I like to create a card without a sentiment and these dies are perfect for that. To recreate this look just cut out three foregrounds with the die, one in each colour (you could also switch up the colours for the other seasons.) Set aside the Soft Suede (brown) one for trees. On the Pear Pizzazz (green) one, cut it in half, on the short edges - I did this unevenly to try and make it look more natural. Cut away the trees. With the Blushing Bride (pink) piece, cut away the trees. Glue all three layers together. I recommend our liquid glue for this because you get that moment o forgiveness to adjust. Use Dimensionals to attach this piece to the card base. Cut out your deer. Mine are white because I wanted them to be the focal point of the card. I have the doe's head peaking around the tree (she is otherwise glue to the card base. The fawn is glued to the grass and the attached to the base with Dimensionals.

If you have any questions about Stampin' Up! products or this card, please message me. Let me know if you want to be added to my monthly email newsletter. You can also find me on Instagram and Facebook.

We'll see you next time. Thank you so much for making the time to come by.

Cheers,

Adrienne

Flowers enshrine my heart between their petals; that’s why my heartbeats love them so much. - Munia Khan

 


No comments:

Post a Comment