Wednesday 15 June 2022

Brilliant Rainbow Die Trio

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to feature the large rainbow from the fabulous Rainbow Dies. It and the coordinating stamp set, Rainbow of Happiness, retire June 30th. To me, rainbows represent hope and possibilities. I see them as something joyful. So I simply had to get this bundle when it appeared in the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini.  

The first card is my most recent creation. I used the gorgeous new 2022-2024 In Color Glimmer Paper & DSPs. What's fun about this design, is that you can easily replicate it in any of the In Colors. Using the the thank you embossing folder from, Thanks & Hello, I embossed the white piece. Tip: To emboss a larger piece of paper, simply do one half and then the other. Since this one is directional, just be sure to have the words the right way up both times. The sentiments come from the Charming Sentiments Bundle and were heat embossed with white embossing powder.

This card was SO much fun to create - I wanted to do something completely different. I embossed the rainbow pieces and wove the ribbon through them. (Each of the 5 ribbon pieces is just taped on the back but no one has to know that 😉) I put them on top of a piece of white, which I'd used the Stitched Greenery Die on. The sentiment, again heat embossed with white, comes from the new Happiness Abounds Stamp Set. The pearls were coloured with Petal Pink Blends. (The Tasteful Textures embossing folder just retired but there are many other great new choices.)

Meet the very first card I made with the large rainbow die. I used 4 different DSPs (from the now retired Pattern Party Host DSP Pack but do not fear, we have a lovely new black & white DSP called Perfectly Penciled). The lovely scrolled along the bottom is also a die from Rainbow Dies. I embossed the Vellum Layering Designs paper with the thank you embossing folder. Isn't embossed vellum amazing?

This is such a lovely bundle. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

If you have any questions about Stampin' Up! products or these projects, just message me. Let me know if you want to be added to my monthly email newsletter. You can also find me on Instagram and Facebook.

We'll see you next time. Thank you for making the time to hop on.

Cheers,

Adrienne

Try to be a rainbow is someone's cloud - Maya Angelou.


No comments:

Post a Comment