Thursday 23 June 2022

Ombre Window Card

Hello happy people and welcome!

Normally I make at least one card/project a day. Although I see so much inspiration around me sometimes I do find myself wondering what to make next. Design/Creative Challenges are great for inspiration. They often get one thinking outside the box - we can all get stuck. I encourage you to look at these "challenges" as inspiration and give them a go. 

Today's creation came to be during a Team Technique Challenge. Everyone in our group used the same "Floating Strip" technique, with dozens of different stamp sets, all getting great results. I used the Happiness Abounds Bundle for mine.


The In Color Glimmer Paper is attached to a Window Sheet. Since each strip needed to line up and be equally(ish) spaced, I used our Multipurpose Liquid Glue. (Our Grid Paper is very helpful for projects like this one.) The window sheet was attached to the card front with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals (I did make sure my strips were going to be wide enough for them to fit.)

To decorate the card, I added a stamped die cut flower and sentiment from the Happiness Abounds Bundle and some Simply Elegant Trim. The sentiment strip was created with the Stylish Shapes Dies.

If you have any questions about Stampin' Up! products or any of these projects, please message me. Let me know if you want to be added to my monthly email newsletter. You can also find me on Instagram and Facebook.

See you next time. Thank you for taking the time to visit.

Cheers,

Adrienne

Inspiration exits, but it has to find you working. - Pablo Picasso

 


No comments:

Post a Comment