Thursday 11 August 2022

SIt Stay Relax

Hello everyone & welcome back!

Today's blog was for a challenge to create cards featuring animals. Of course I had to do a cat card (just don't tell the dog.) Here is what I created. I kind of want this chair in real life now!

I used the adorable Sit Stay Relax Host stamp set. The background comes from the Drybrush background stamp. To create the ombre look I stamped approx 1/3 of the stamp with each colour, light to dark. The die cut circle and sentiment strip come from the Stitched Shapes Dies and the colourful pieces come from the Bough punch. All the colouring was done with my Stampin' Write Markers.

If you have any questions about this project, Stampin' Up! or what I do, feel free to message me. Let me know if you want to be added to my monthly email newsletter. You can also find me on Instagram and Facebook.

We'll see you next time. Thank for taking the time to come by.

Cheers,

Adrienne


No comments:

Post a Comment