Wednesday 6 July 2022

Summer Flowers Black & White

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

I've always like Wednesdays. It's half way through the work week and most of us are getting exited for the weekend. 

I created today's card for the Global Design Project. People all over the world are given the same card sketch/layout or colour combination. And then we all make cards! It's a great way to get inspired and have you create outside your comfort zone. 

Using the large Artistic Dies, I cut out the flowers and attached them to a circle of the Vellum Layering Designs, which was over a circle of white. The edges of the die cut are loose and I curled them up a little with my fingers. This piece was attached to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. The sentiment came from the Charming Sentiments Bundle and the background from the Stitched Greenery Die.

If you have any questions about Stampin' Up! products or this particular card, feel free to message me. Let me know if you want to be added to my monthly email newsletter. You can also find me on Instagram and Facebook.

We'll see you next time. Thank for coming by.

Cheers,

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment