Tuesday 12 July 2022

Circle, circles & more circles

 

Hello and Welcome!

I created this card for this weeks's Global Design Project #351. The theme was "shapes." Taking my inspiration from a current sand art installation in Tofino, BC (on the same island as me), I went with something a little abstract and out of the box.

The Crumb Cake layer was embossed with the Timber Embossing Folder. Then, going largest to smallest, the circles were embossed with the splatters from the Stripes & Splatters, Painted Texture and Fern Embossing Folders. The sentiment came from the Friends Are Like Seashells. All the circles were just eyeballed, not measured. You could absolutely measure or use a template to be more precise.


If you have any questions about Stampin' Up! products or this card, feel free to message me. Let me know if you want to be added to my monthly email newsletter. You can also find me on Instagram and Facebook.

See you next time. Thank you for coming by.

Cheers,

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment