Sunday 11 April 2021

The New Catalogue is HERE!

Hi Everyone!

On Friday, in the pouring rain, my beloved UPS man made a delivery. But this wasn't just any delivery...it was my first preorder from the brand New Annual Catalogue. Woo hoo!

I scored the delightful Pansy Suite, the Inspired Thoughts Bundle, the Tailor Made Tags Dies along with few embellishment. Of course, I also got all the new In Color cardstocks, inks and ink refills. (Always get the ink refills when you get new ink pads.)  Meet our new friends:


And now that I have the new catalogues in stock, be sure to message me to reserve your copy! We'll be having a virtual catalogue launch party on my Facebook Page and you'll want to play along. Contact me for details.

See you next Saturday.

Cheers,

Adrienne


No comments:

Post a Comment