Friday 5 August 2022

A Tag Card

Hello everyone & welcome back!

Today's blog is for the Global Design Project, #GDP354. This week's challenge was to do something with a tag(s). Here is what I created.

I used the fun Alphabet Bundle for my "hope" sentiment. The Designer Series Papers come from the Lights Aglow package, which feature gold highlights. The additional layers are Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and Gold Foil. The Tailor Made Tags. Tip: When putting the tags onto the card front, attach the outer two first. This makes it easier to centre the two in the middle. 

If you have any questions about this project, Stampin' Up! or what I do, feel free to message me. Let me know if you want to be added to my monthly email newsletter. You can also find me on Instagram and Facebook.

We'll see you next time. Thank for taking the time to come by.

Cheers,

Adrienne

Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality. – Jonas Salk

No comments:

Post a Comment