Sunday 19 June 2022

Happy Father's Day!!

 

Hello and Welcome,

My Dad was an amazing man. Looking back, I realize how incredibly cool he really was. He had several different careers, from a liaison officer with the federal government, to helping immigrants, to teaching and more. He was a natural mediator, a formidable public speaker and an incredibly talented musician.

He taught me kindness and gratitude. He's the one who showed me how to listen. I can thank my Dad for my love and passion for all kinds of music. And for the fact that I collect instruments I can barely play. I can also thank him for my nose - but we're not going to talk about that.😂

I love you and miss you every day, Dad. Thank you for all you did.

That's me in the middle, with my brother, sister & Dad, at the Zoo.
Enjoying the garden.
At my niece's wedding

Dad had great fashion sense and pairing the Tahitian Tide with the Early Espresso made me think of him. This card was created with the He's the Man Suite Collection. It's part of a series I made for a collaboration with over 60 other Demonstrators from all over the world. We're working together, sharing our designs and ideas, to help each other's businesses. If you'd like to become part of this incredible community, contact me or join here. 

I'm not sure what Stampin' Up! intended these little dies to be but I immediately saw argyle. Weaving the Faux Suede trim through wasn't has hard as it looks and the argyles stay in place without any adhesive.

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dad's out there and to those who have stepped up to act as fathers. You have made families and the world a better place.

Feel free to message me with any questions about our Stampin' Up! products or this card and let me know if you want to be added to my monthly email newsletter. You can also find and follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

We'll see you next time. Thank for coming by.

Cheers,

Adrienne

No man stands taller than when he stoops to help a child.  -Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment