Tuesday 16 April 2019

Retiring product and a New Annual Catalogue!

Hello all!

Our Victoria area teams had a blast in Vancouver, at On Stage (convention) where Stampin' Up! released the new Annual Catalogue. (And I'm sorry, unless you're a Demonstrator I cannot share the inside of the catalogue just yet. Spoilers.)



When you join my team before June 3rd, I will have your catalogue bound like mine. (It also has a plastic front & back, which is amazing.) Whether your a hobbyist, just looking for a discount, intent on building a business, or something in between, you will become part of an incredible supportive family.


We all received the new "Daisy Lane" stamp set in our fabulous cotton bag (with zippers.) Check out that brand new colour - gorgeous! (The photo does not do it justice.) In addition, I won "Wildly Happy" & "It Starts with Art" stamp sets. And to wrap up the day, we were all given the "Mosaic Mood" Specialty Designer Series Paper, which is so beautiful.



I placed the Product Purchase Premier (PPP*) order as soon as I got home. I'm excited to feature these amazing new products in my upcoming classes.









To make room for all the incredible new stamp sets and products, a ton of items have retired. This means they are only available while supplies last and once they're gone, they're gone forever. Contact me to see if anything on your wish list has retired.

Until next time.

Cheers,
Adrienne

*PPP is a mini-catalogue of select new items you can only order if you attend On-Stage. Otherwise, as a demonstrator, you have to wait for the Pre-order date, which is usually a couple weeks later. 




No comments:

Post a Comment