Wednesday 10 May 2017

Incredible Garage Sale

Hello Wonderful Procraftinators and Card Makers!

This Saturday, May 14th, I will be participating in my church's garage sale. In addition to the usual garage sale fare, this one will provide you with the opportunity to score some of Stampin' Ups incredible product at amazing prices.

All you need to do is find my table, which I trust won't be too hard. It will have a table cloth in the colour of happiness...also known as "Tempting Turquoise." I will have a TON (not quite literally) of retired Stampin' Up stuff for sale - much of it BRAND NEW! My massive table will also have other crafting and household items for sale, along with sign up sheets for my upcoming open house parties.

Come visit me at St Joseph the Worker, 753 Burnside Road West, in glorious Victoria, BC. Head down the driveway around back, to where the church hall is located. I will be there from 10:00 am until 1:30 pm. Cash only please.

See you then.

Cheers,
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment