Wednesday 5 August 2020

Gift Card Holder Zoom Class

Hello fabulous people,

As promised, here is the gift card holder we made last week. I'll be offering Zoom classes for this fun project next Tuesday and Thursday at 7:00 pm. To register, message me.

For this class, you'll need cardstock, DSP (designer series paper), coordinating cardstock, ribbon, a stamp set and optional dies/punches/embossing folders & embellishments. The cost is 10/person with a maximum class size of 6. If you have a group interested in doing this together, private classes are available.

I'm super excited to be offering classes at my home again starting Saturday, August 15th. Everything will be sanitized in advance and the class will be held in the great outdoors, under our gazebo. For now, class size will be limited to 3 to ensure everyone gets enough space. Participants must be healthy and not have travelled or been in contact with anyone off the island in the past 14 days.



A reminder, This month be sure to use all the coupons you earned during Bonus Days! My shop is here.

Let me know if you need a copy of the Annual Catalogue or the new Holiday Catalogue. They are available for contactless curbside pick up. If you live out of the Greater Victoria Area, I can mail them. A small charge may apply to cover the postage.

See you next week.

Cheers,
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment