Monday 26 November 2018

LAST CHANCE FOR CHIRSTMAS CARD CLASSES


Hello beautiful people,

This is a wonderful and, often overwhelmingly, busy time of year for many of us. I invite you to join me at my last card classes of the season.

Take a couple hours just for you. 

Register at The Cook Street Village Activity Centre, 380 Cook Street, Victoria, BC or at 250-384-6542.

The classes take place on December 1st & December 8th from 10:00 am - noon. Each class will feature four different greeting cards for this amazing season. The cost is 25 for each class and all supplies are provided.

No experience necessary.


 I look forward to spending some downtime with you!

Cheers,
Adrienne

Addendum: I had the wrong dates on the poster & have now corrected them. It's Dec 1st & 8th. Sorry for any confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment