Saturday 26 May 2018

Seashore Stampers May Blog Hop


Hello Talented Stampers, Amazing Demonstrators, and my Fabulous Random Lurkers,

This month the Seashore Stampers are celebrating the men in our lives. Father's Day is next month so we thought we would focus on masculine or Father's Day cards.

I created this card using the incredibly versatile Wood Textures 6x6 DSP and the delightful Bubble Over stamp set & Bottles & Bubbles Framlit Dies, which have all, thankfully, carried over into the New Annual Catalogue. The "amazing you" is from the Celebrate You thinlits which were originally featured during Sale-A-Bration, and will continue to be made available in the new catalogue.

It's been 10 years since I've been able to celebrate Father's Day with my Dad. I still miss him each and every day. My Dad was amazing. He was a talented musician. He was cool before it was cool to be cool. He adored my mother. He believed in open communication. He worked for peace and equality. He was a kind and generous man. His birthday was this month too. So Dad, Have A Birthday Brew, Amazing You! Love you forever.



Until next time my friends. Hug the men your life. Let them know how much they mean to you.

Cheers,
Adrienne

http://stampingforu.blogspot.ca/2018/05/masculine-card-blog-hop.html

http://joyfulstampingwithbruni.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Adrienne! I'm going to have to pull the dies - forgot about them until I saw your card! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this Adrienne. And after making Miran's M&T at our meeting, I think I need this set. It truly is a great one for masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete