Sunday 18 March 2018

12 More Sleeps to Join My Team!!!

Hello beautiful people, lurkers included,

I am back from our fabulous day-trip to Nanaimo. We had way to much fun sharing ideas, swapping cards, completing Make &Takes and eating lots of good food. It was great to get caught up with our "up island" sister demonstrators.

These were our Make & Takes. Many thanks to the generous demonstrators who designed these projects.


There are still a few spaces left is my upcoming classes this weekend. One of the above items are going to be featured in the class...but which one? Register here.

Remember, this is the best time to join my team. In addition to receiving an extra $35 worth of FREE product with your starter kit, and TWO FREE Stamp Sets of your choice, you will get TWO FREE SALE-A-BRATION items from me. Contact me with any questions.*

Cheers,
Adrienne

*Offer expires March 30, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment