Friday 24 February 2017

SEASHORE STAMPERS BLOG HOP


One day, in a land far, far away, my blog will be ready to go more than a few minutes before its deadline. When it comes to blogging regularly, I am an epic failure...all that keeps me going is the blog hop deadline. Since other members of the "hop" are counting on you, you have to actually have it done on time or their blogs may suffer. *sigh* No pressure.

Tonight I was at a 50th birthday bash for our parish priest, a party helped I set-up, decorate and cook for. I also have spent the past month moving. I also have the latest and greatest cold/flu thing going around and spent the week curled up in a ball of germs. So many great excuses. And then there is my personal favourite...I just spent the past 2 hours watching a pretty bad Hallmark movie. You know the kind, where it's supposed to be California but it's so clearly (greyly, actually) the west coast. Now, with only minutes to spare, I am frantically banging away at my keyboard.

Procrastination, now there is a subject I know a LOT about. Heck, I'm probably over qualified to do a blog on it. But that's not why we're here. It's the SEASHORE STAMPERS monthly blog hop. This month we're supposed to talk about something decorative for the wall. Envision me frantically running around looking at the barren walls of my new home, and 90% of my Stampin' Up supplies are still in boxes. Yikes! What's a girl to do? Cue the Christmas music.

Meet a Christmas gift I made for my boyfriend at a class, given by my fellow Seashore Stamper, the incredibly talented, Sabrina. I fell in love with the colour combination of Marina Mist and Pear Pizzaz. My plan is to update it seasonally. I was hoping to do one for Chinese New Years and Valentine's but alas, our move has taken MUCH longer than anticipated. (Combining two full households is not for the faint of heart.)


Remember it's still SALE-A-BRATION. For every 60 you spend, you get to choose an item from the SAB catty for FREE!!! 

Until next time my friends. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Cheers,
Adrienne
 

http://sabradcreations.blogspot.ca/2017/02/seashore-stampers-blog-hop-daily.html                http://joyfulstampingwithbruni.blogspot.ca/                                      

3 comments:

  1. Love your story Adrienne. We understand perfectly! Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you - I truly do. Getting sick while in the midst of a move - well that's just simply unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice gift and great story

    ReplyDelete